Vacation Tracker is growing and we are seeking passionate, driven and creative individuals to join our Marketing team. You’ll be part of a small team of extraordinarily talented people who love what they do and get excited by innovative ideas.
Clear, concise with a dash of funny is how we communicate with our customers. As our Content Writer, you would be in charge of all the messaging for Vacation Tracker including our website, blog, email communications, landing pages and much more.
This position is part time to start with the goal being to transition it to a full time role over the next 3-6 months.
Please note: we will only review applications that have an attached portfolio of published works.
- Work closely with the Marketing Manager on keyword research
- Conduct thorough research on any given topic
- Produce content for blog posts and landing pages
- Use SEO best practices when producing content
- Follow the editorial calendar provided by our Marketing Manager
- Write in-depth product descriptions to promote our services
- Proofread and edit content written by other members of the Marketing Department
- Produce content for customer communications and newsletters
- Prepare content for the Vacation Tracker dashboard, Slack bot and Microsoft Teams bot
- Promote content on social media
Skills & Requirements
- Native-level written English
- Fluent-level written French
- 1+ years of content writing experience in the technology industry
- Experience with and understanding of SEO concepts
- Willing to continuously suggest improvements
- Creative, articulate and well spoken
- A portfolio of published articles
About Vacation Tracker
Vacation Tracker is a startup that is backed by its parent company, Cloud Horizon Technologies. The product was created to solve Cloud Horizon’s problem of keeping track of when team members were on vacation, days off, sick days, conferences and other leaves. Launched just over three years ago, Vacation Tracker has steadily been growing and currently has hundreds of customers including well known brands like Nike, Bell, H&M, IBM, Ericsson, McDonalds and Adobe.
If you feel this position is for you, please contact us with a brief explanation of why you think you are the right person for this position along with your portfolio of published works.
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
Salary: $35,000.00-$40,000.00 per year
- Bonus pay
- Flexible schedule
- Work from home
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
Although this position is remote and will allow you to work from home until Covid passes, we will only consider candidates from Montreal and surrounding areas into consideration.
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Westmount, QC (required)
- content writing: 1 year (required)
- Native English (required)
- Fluent French (required)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19
- Remote interview process
Apply for this job