Get Back Into Work Mode After A Vacation: 15 Motivational Quotes
Going on vacation or annual leave is something all of us look forward to. All the planning and organizing before departure leads to an amazing vacation which leaves all of us feeling relaxed.
However, going back to work is something everyone struggles with. It can be hard getting back into work mode after a vacation, and we could all use some motivation before that first workday.
That’s why we’ve prepared a list of motivational quotes which get us back into work mode every single time.
15 Motivational Quotes
- Believe in yourself, take on your challenges, dig deep within yourself to conquer fears. Never let anyone bring you down. You got to keep going. – Chantal Sutherland
- Happiness does not come from doing easy work but from the afterglow of satisfaction that comes after the achievement of a difficult task that demanded our best. – Theodore Isaac Rubin
- Believe you can and you’re halfway there. — Theodore Roosevelt
- I’m a greater believer in luck, and I find the harder I work the more I have of it. – Thomas Jefferson
- Things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who hustle. – Abraham Lincoln
- Start by doing what’s necessary; then do what’s possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible. – Francis of Assisi
- Whatever the mind can conceive and believe, it can achieve. – Napoleon Hill
- Those who say it can not be done, should not interrupt those doing it. – Chinese Proverb
- Strength doesn’t come from what you can do. It comes from overcoming the things you once thought you couldn’t. – Rikki Rogers
- The secret to getting ahead is getting started. – Mark Twain
- Strive not to be a success, but rather to be of value. —Albert Einstein
- When everything seems to be going against you, remember that the airplane takes off against the wind, not with it. – Henry Ford
- It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light. – Aristotle Onassis
- The only way to do great work is to love what you do. – Steve Jobs
- The question isn’t who is going to let me; it’s who is going to stop me. – Ayn Rand
Workweeks can be rough, however, always keep in mind what you’re working for and what you’re trying to achieve. Everyone has a bad workday, but with the right motivational quotes, you can push through easily. Go get your work mode on!