November 14th, 2018
- 🗺 We’re proudly introducing the concept of Leave Types. Administrators can easily configure the organization’s leave types through the “Settings” page. The default leave type is “Vacations and Days Off”. All other leave types ranging from Sick Day, Conference, Working Remotely, PTO, Paternity Leave, Jury Duty and more, can be configured by the administrators. And you can have up to 9 completely customizable leave types besides vacations and days off.
- 🐞 There was an issue with notifications not being sent out in the correct time. We’ve fixed it.
- 🐛 The way remaining vacation days are calculated has been improved. We’ve fixed the bug teams had when they took vacations using our slack command.
- 🦋 From now on when admins set unlimited vacation days in global settings, all new users will have these set up in their settings as well.
October 30th, 2018
- 🗑 Administrators can now delete teams which do not have any members.
- 📣 Administrators now have the option to deny a request with reason on the dashboard as well. Previously, it was allowed only through the Vacation Tracker bot.
- 🗓 We’ve changed how holidays for multiple teams are displayed in the calendar for easier navigation. Now, it’s even easier to track which teams are out of the office.
- 📱Multiple improvements have been made for the mobile (Signup flow, Breadcrumbs, Tooltip, and Dashboard)
- 🐞 No bugs were harmed in the making of this release!